Wednesday 23 June 2010

Ahhh Home at last

Well!things didnt quite go to plan for the second half of my trip my phone had problems and I couldnt connect to the net and I couldnt even find a wifi spot....

I had a fair trip to Bidford on avon from Oxford, everything takes longer when your towing a caravan...

Any way I got there and found no internet connection and the field wasnt quite how I remember it.....

The toilets I didnt even go in and the shower needed condemning...

But the people were lovely that were there and It was so fantastic to see them all again.....

After a hot hot hot sun bathing weekend it was time to pack up and get mavis ready for the 150 ish mile drive home....which realistically should have taken me approx 2.5 hrs !

After driving for 6.5 whole hours with just one rest, due to having nowhere to stop because of traffic queues, rubber neckers and really bad accidents on the M6 motorway, I drove across land still hitting bad traffic, and still not getting a rest....

Once I did manage to stop, I was aware that I was so exhausted, that I had to push on to get home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear from you all...