Monday 28 June 2010

well here I am....again

why is it, you can feel so crap and low but still manage a smile and to say in answer to how are you, "oh im fine thanks", I want to shout no I feel crap and I hurt in ways you never thought possible, but at the risk of repeating myself AGAIN I dont......

No wonder we are not believed, how is it that you can be fine one hour and then the next few hours be in total agony, I say if there is a god he is full of fun and likes a bloody good laugh at our expense,what with wars fighting floods, famine, ruin all other disasters and then on top illness and M.E..
Not to be rude but if you do believe in you thats your choice im ranting and im sure you all have that answer for me, which of course I will not believe....
I mean you really couldn't make it up could you...? could You (aimed at Stephen Spielberg)....??? Yeah probably !!

Monday 28th June.. Last Night, Sunday night, no sleep was on facebook till it went light (approx. 5am) then slept kind of, till Adam (hubby) brought me a cup of tea to the van at 8.30am...I felt ROUGH as a bears arse...Grrrrr

Was hoping to take it easy as I was in a lot of pain since my fall on Friday night had caused more pain in my right hip again... but things never work out how you expect do they..........


The Urgent Phone call from hubby...

HELP !!It was Adams cry down the phone, I know your not good and I wouldnt ask you (who else would you ask then ?) BUT...... I NEED 5 white Ladies Polo shirts yesterday, 3 small 1 med 1 large... can you get them for me the supplier hasnt delivered blah blah blah

After taking till 12 to get t the point where I could dress I rushed to get ready and I sprang through the door at 2.30 !!! Yes, I am joking there I crawled.....

Should be easy a quick trip to Matalan, got there walked to the OTHER side of the store sweat dripping off me in the heat, NO Ladies white Polo shirts..... they dont do them anymore.....Off to M&S.........No they dont do them at all, off to BHS No they dont do them Off to Asda Nope, Sainsburys....Nope......where will I get them from....

OOOps side tracked in to clerks and bought my grandson a pair of sandals and in to the toy shop had a bag with torch drinking bottle and sleeping bag in offer £5 bargain..anyway

I couldnt find these polo shirts, I got nowt for tea and we ended up having chippy tea.... my legs are hurting lots I have taken drugs and I am fed up....

Best is the customer said they would be happier to have T-shirts instead !!!

I give up !!!!

Hurray for the rain

Its raining just to finish my lovely day off its cooler and Im going to bed...

Goodnight all my friends I only wish I could spend all that time today shopping for me .......

Huggles and love peace and light

Daisy, Lesley, Mum, Sister, Daughter
and Grandma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear from you all...