Sunday 13 June 2010

Sunday 13th

Well its rained......... and rained ......and rained.

i was up in the early hours listening to the rain on the roof of the van..

then approx 6-7 up again with the rain.

I got up today at 11am, Fridays drive is starting to take its toll, and although I have not had loads of pain the fatigue is almost too much, and im really struggling.

I have had lots of naps and even taken myself off to bed tonight early but as soon as you get into bed DING your brain wakes up....

so this is why im blogging with aching arms hands and fingers and a brain that thinks its awake, but is so deep in fog its cant see out.

Tomorrow I just know already whats going to happen...... I see myself in bed for most of the day trying to get a little bit of balance, I am not "doing" anything in the day apart from drinking tea and sitting chatting but its certainly a little too much for me whilst I am tired..

Another day tomorrow lets see what occurs, Oh forgot to say got my dinner made AGAIN tonight Jim and Joan are stars beautiful people I feel a little useless and lazy when I watch her zoom around, as I said she also has fibro but runs round all the time??????? HOW?

Well good night everyone I will chat with you again tomorrow..
Huggles and love Daisy xxx

2 comments:

  1. rain makes the Pain worse.Nice to see you have a blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to meet up with you tomorrow, if your not feeling up to making food dont worry let us know & i will make something & bring it along xx

    ReplyDelete

Id love to hear from you all...