Wednesday 9 June 2010

First Blogg

Well as from the 11th, I am away in Mavis the caravan to Oxford and then on to Bidford-on-Avon.

My first long trip alone really in the last 3 yrs., I just hope I can cope.
Not too difficult as there will be people on hand to help me out, I just HATE having to ask for it.

I have had to send off for a new Battery charger for Norris my mobility scooter as his is kaput.
And my holiday money is fast dwindling lol

I will use this blog to keep in touch to add piccys to as I go on my travels, my pain status and how I am coping with a dodgy hip also...

Oh didn't I say I have had ME/cfs and Fibromyalgia since 2003 and have been in pain everyday since. Due to my legs giving way I also have developed Arthritis in my right hip joint...
Fun Fun Fun keep smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear from you all...