Wednesday 16 June 2010

The high before the fall !!

sorry I didnt post yesterday, i had not too bad a day was feeling achey and tired and my legs hurt, Then i went to Sainsburies shopping for tea and made tea and spent a fantastic hour or maybe two filling my water and chatting to Julie and Ken.....

As 10pm arrived I realised I could no longer keep my eyes open and went to bed.....what a horrendous night every thing hurt or jumped round the bed in pain!
And at 4.30 am I went to the loo again, for a dribble ! and ended up on the floor of the van my legs gave way I was there for approx 30 mins unable to get myself up..
I dont think I slept more than an hour maybe an hour 30 mins, despiteTramadol and diclofenac....yep it still hurt, This morning I feel like I have been rolled round the fields by a 1000 kilo bull with 4 foot horns, I ache and hurt.

So today im in bed in the caravan resting,noone has stuck their head in yet to see if im ok, but why should they most people dont see you ill do they they see a well person..

so im resting with my aches pains and bruises, cant wait to get to the cottage where I will be with people who understand just how poorly I am sometimes...

I need a cuddle off my hubby a very gentle one and something to make me feel better like 30 days sleep, but we all know that wouldnt work either....

I am feeling so low and alone..........I know you read this Adam I am really missing you today I love you so much.xxxxxxx

Hoping tomorrow is better, I would even have Alex at this point of lowness

see you then

Daisy

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear from you all...