Thursday 10 June 2010

Tomorrows my go day

Well one day to go Mavis is ready, all I need to do is get my clothing ready, quite easy if you were "normal" but it takes me longer and longer as the day goes on....

I have modified Mavis's bed so that its higher but it will have to stay up cos I will not have the energy to put it up and down so glad I have a 4 berth Van...

Actually, I must remember my password so I can do my blog whilst im away..NOTE some one please remind me via face book tonight when my lappy is in the house, please...

So I hope to be leaving for Oxford at 11am tomorrow morning ATM 15:00 ish after maybe 2-3 stops for a rest and maybe a nap!

so now Ill go and rest a while look out for more updates Im knackered and need something for the pain in my hip (again)
huggles
Daisy /Lesley / Mum/Sister/Daughter
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear from you all...