Monday 14 June 2010

Good Afternoon

I managed to get a nice restful sleep last night so much so that I woke up at 7 am and GOT up for the day (howeverI do feel a nap coming on as its now13:45).
I have some lovely company here I even made bacon and chees sarnies for joan and Jim to thank them for looking after me, they are so lovely i am lucky to be their neighbour.

I may trip out later or even leave it till tomorrow as I am having visitors hope they like pasta ? or risotto?

It will be a surprise for them both, im looking forward to seeing Julie again after so long and meeting Ken her partner for the first time.


weather today warm breezy and cloudy but pleasant enough....

Catch you all later time for meds and a nap

love and huggles
Daisy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear from you all...