Wednesday 30 June 2010

Stranded in a hot tin Van...

Baked alive..

I thought id better blog today as I am not brilliant I have pain in all my body legs back front sides ribs shoulders head jaw neck arms and hands and feet, and I am HOT..

It seems that whilst,"Here am I floating in my tin can," (Thanks to D Bowie, My life feels a little like ground control to major Tom sometimes !)..
...... and the sun has come back out in the UK, after the amazing cooling rain and I am almost cooked with no escape...
"Planet earth is blue but there's nothing I can do".

Last night with my grandson Billy

I took Billy (My almost 5 yr old grandson) to the big climbing walls at Marple Mill, his Uncle and step Dad were going and so my 32 week Pregnant daughter could get some rest.....

once we got there he was enthralled with the place and wanted to climb, I paid the money and it was the best £5 I have ever spent, He loved it, climbing higher than I thought he would/could. The only thing was climbing down but with a 20 ins crash mat on the floor that was easy!! 3 hrs later.................

I also tried to do a little I got to approx. 6ins off the ground and that is the reason for my body hurting so much i was holding my 21 stone frame on dodgy hands and legs....
and after all the running round the day before and shopping I must be mad and knew thiswould happen...

I dont think its a full crash im just hurting like mad the pain killers are NOT helping as if they ever do...and my body is very weak, typing this is taking my time with one finger and taking breaks...

See and I just have to laugh what a stupid nelly I am I need to learn to rest more and not try to climb walls with kids.

After climbing the hundreds of stairs too I was finished thank heavens it was home time.......


"Ground Control to Major Tom
Ground Control to Major Tom
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on"


Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five,
Four, Three, Two, One, Liftoff...............

Well not lift off, I'm going nowhere fast today,I have had to let my Mum and little Niece down for lunch cos I am unable to drive, my daughter is bringing me a sandwich and making me tea and I will just lie here in the semi darkness, Baking in my tin can, promising myself that I will never do anything stupid like wall climbing with a 5 yr old again.....

I am smiling though...... I had a fantastic time lmao.....

And I'm taking him again on Friday...so till next time Ouch and out...


Peace love light and Huggles
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Daisy,Lesley ,wife Mother,sister, daughter Grandma and friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear from you all...