Friday 11 June 2010

Up Up and almost away!

Woke up at 6.55am and got up at 7.30am....
Got to the bathroom for a shower 7.55 am, i actually managed to wash myself and my hair, something is going to go wrong isnt it!

I have a lot of pain in my left hip so forced a banana dow to take pills and rubbed with ibruprofen gel too... well if it hurts you have to try at least to be comfortable, remember I have a very long road trip ahead.

I have a nice cup of tea my son Haydn has made for me so once I have this inside me I will put my bag water painkillers and Me in the car after hitching up mavis of course.

I will post again when I arrive in Oxford....If I arrive I may be found sleeping in Mavis on the road side.

PS my scooter battery charger came yesterday very impressed and Norris is ready for action again.

Peace love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear from you all...