Saturday 12 June 2010

Bloody football !!!

EVERYONE IS WATCHING IT, ok i want ENGLAND to win but please dont subject me to the noise of it too and the cheering pillocks...

What a beautiful place I am in feeling great hardly any pain, rest and good food and company.

Just a little tired and head and neck ache.. (manageable)

Green hill farm is beautiful and once I learn how to put photos on I will..

It was a hell of a drive yesterday I was shot, but I got up today at 9.30 am with a smile, popped a couple of pills and away .
My next door neighbours Joan and her hubby Jim?(forgot already) have been fantastic.

Joan also has Fibromyalgia but runs round like a spring chicken...why cant I do that ???

She made me breakfast of cheese on toast amazing it was...

As there is no reception on my tv I have HAD to relax with a tatty mag and conversation, there are only 5 of us here now so at least i can slope off if i need to....

Got to laugh im sat here on my scooter in the sun squinting at the screen, and watching the swallows and their chicks as the chicks fledge, from the roof of the disabled toilet block...Pretty thought hey!
Anyway the sun is setting and its will soon be time for me to take Dr Citralopram and doctor Tramodol to bed...

see you tomorrow in the sunshine, day of my adventure complete over and out peace and love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear from you all...